Have a pizza night in with this delicious Turkey inspired feast, topped with succulent lamb mince and tasty chestnut mushrooms! Finish with a sprinkle of parsley for a gourmet sensation.
For the mushroom mince pizza topping
- 150g chestnuts mushrooms, finely diced by hand (save 4 for the topping)
- 200g lamb mince
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and diced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Pinch ground allspice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the base and extra toppings
- 800g pizza dough
- 75g feta
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Few sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Half red onion, finely sliced
- Lemon wedges
- Cucumber slices
- Preheat the oven to 220c/200c for fan oven. Prepare 4 pieces of baking parchment to fit a baking sheet.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the topping and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Stretch each one out into an oval shape, getting it as thin as you can. Place each base onto a piece of parchment.
- Thinly spread the topping over each base.
- Slice the remaining mushrooms. Sprinkle the pizzas with the sliced mushrooms, feta and pine nuts and a drizzle of oil.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins until crisp and golden. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.