Campaign financed with aid from the European Union. The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility.
The European Commission does not accept any responsibility for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
- 200g chestnut mushrooms
- 100g turkey mince
- 50g frozen cranberries or cherries
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 12 vol au vent cases or mini pastry cups
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce
- A few dill sprigs to garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 180c.
- Lay out the pastry vol au vents or tartlets on an oven tray.
- Blitz the mushrooms in a food processor until finely chopped and mix with the turkey, egg, cream, cranberries and chives and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stuff each case with a generous spoonful of the filling and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from the oven and spoon over a touch of cranberry sauce and top with a dill sprig then serve warm.